Please read this carefully!
With a lot of excitement we are announcing our grand re-opening on Tuesday, May19th.
Please read our temporary hours and instructions below.
Monday and Friday 10 - 4 with senior citizens only from 10 - 11. Tuesday and Thursday 10 - 6 with senior citizens only from 10 - 11. Saturday 10 - 12. Closed Wednesday.
According to Ohio.gov the COVID19 responsible protocols for reopening will be:
1. All employees will be required to wear face coverings at all times, we personally encourage our patrons to do the same.
2. Health assessments for our employees will be conducted daily. Please do not come to our library if you are not feeling well or you know you have been exposed to this virus.
3. Maintaining good hygiene at all times - hand washing and social distancing. 6 foot spacing has been marked on our floors in the main aisle, please show respect for fellow patrons and maintain good social distance while making your choices.
4. Our workspace will be cleaned throughout the day, and at the close of the business day.
5. We will be limiting capacity to meet social distancing guidelines which is 50% of capacity according to fire code which will be 6 at a time. If the building is at capacity, you will be held at the door until it is safe.
6. You will only enter the library from the front door and exit through the back. For patrons who would need assistance under these rules, please call ahead and we will do what we can to accommodate you.
7. There will only be one computer open which can be used for a 15 minute time period for business purposes only.
8. Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
9. There will be no programs until further notice.
10. There will not be any cargo bringing us materials until after June 1st. You may place your online holds with that knowledge.